HELP US BUILD SOMETHING AMAZING
If you are passionate about technology and want to take your career to a whole new level, we want to hear from you. Accellis Technology Group, a Weatherhead 100 Upstart winner providing IT consulting services to law firms throughout the nation, is always looking to add high-quality talent to our team. If you are a results-oriented professional looking for a rewarding career in a high-growth industry, apply today!
Roles We Need
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems through discussion with users
- Assist in management services for our clients including, but not limited to, server environments, client desktop environments and network infrastructure
- Act as a support contact for specific applications / business solutions and emergency support
- Work closely with other members of the team to ensure a well-coordinated implementation effort for other Accellis products and services
- Monitor and document the progress of tickets within management system
- Provide verbal and written communication with the highest level of professionalism
- Must have minimum of 3-5 years of experience in similar field
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with networking technologies including: Windows 2003 / 2008 / 2012 Server including Active Directory, Windows Exchange Server, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, SMTP, POP3, Terminal Services including Citrix, Cisco Products, WAN/LAN Concepts
- VMware and Hyper-V
- Microsoft Certification (MCSA or higher) is required
- Cisco Certification (CCNA) strongly desired, but not required
- Experience in Windows Environments
- Comfortable in a small firm environment
- Strong communication skills and comfortable interacting with every level of client
- Reliable transportation and clear driving record
- Must be highly motivated and possess strong problem-solving skills
If you are a results-oriented professional looking for a fun and rewarding career in a high-growth industry, submit your resume to email@example.com!
Please include estimated salary requirements upon submission.