IT / Infrastructure
Security / Compliance
Accellis will streamline and automate your clients, cases, document or accounting information through application integration and customization. We’ll help reduce your day-to-day administrative tasks so you and your staff can focus on client-facing activities. You’ll experience higher productivity, better efficiency, and increased profits.
The process of converting data from your existing system into a new program requires a detailed, well-thought out plan, as well as an experienced team that can anticipate barriers and make the transition as smooth as possible. Our data conversion experts will work with you during the entire process to ensure all your critical data is converted efficiently and accurately, with minimal impact on your firm.
Practice Management Data Conversions
- Contacts & relationships
- Matters / cases
- Calendar events & to-do’s
- Note & phone records
- Emails & document links
- Attorneys and staff members, including security
- Billing / Accounting Data Conversions
- Client names, addresses and balances
- Matter and client numbers
- Trust accounts and balances
- Accounts receivables and invoices
- Work in Progress including disbursements
- General ledger & operating accounts
- Billing codes and timekeeper rates
- Vendors & payables
Accellis Technology Group is one of the few consulting firms with experience converting data from a variety of legal-specific practice management and billing and accounting applications. We have performed conversions for law firms using Time Matters, Amicus Attorney, Practice Master / Tabs3, QuickBooks, PCLaw and others. Contact us today to learn more.
A client portal will give your firm a leg up against the competition.
Providing them with a secure, custom branded, web portal where they can quickly access their case information, share documents, pay invoices, confirm appointments, or send secure communications, will set your firm apart from the others. You also benefit through gains in efficiency and convenience.
- Share and transfer client documents efficiently
- Create a consistent customer experience through custom branding
- Manage who has access to specific files
- Integrate with your practice management or billing and accounting system
- Assemble and edit legal documents through online questionnaires / interviews
- Provide electronic invoices and accept online payments securely
Whether you’re just looking for a simple way to improve communications or manage your cases over the web, we can create the solution to suite your needs. Start delivering the value and serviceability your clients deserve. Contact us today.