Amicus Attorney® software solutions are used by tens of thousands of law firms around the world every day to manage their busy practices. Designed by lawyers, for lawyers – Amicus Attorney’s suite of products each offer an intuitive interface backed by powerful functionality. Intuitive and easy to use, Amicus Attorney offers superior functionality and is powerful, flexible and scalable for firms of all sizes.
The Accellis consulting team has a proven track record of successful Amicus Attorney support as is evidenced by our consistent nomination to the Amicus President’s Club each year. The President’s Club designation includes only those members who consistently achieve the highest sales and support across the nation each year. Amicus Attorney support services from Accellis include:
- Discovery efforts with each new project that define and document key processes and procedures in use at each firm including practice specific workflow requirements and potential ‘bottlenecks’ that could be lowering efficiency and productivity
- Delivery of a client specific ‘Getting Ready Guide’ that clearly defines project deliverables, roles, responsibilities and timelines for most any project
- Complete customization of the Amicus Attorney system to meet the information, productivity and integration needs of the firm
- Conversion of historical case, contact, calendar and other information into Amicus Attorney
- Integration with other 3rd party billing, document management or accounting systems
- Complete database setup and configuration
- Complete end-user training and on-site support
- On-going support and maintenance including upgrades, patches, user training and much more
Contact us today to find out how we can ensure the best possible Amicus Attorney installation for your firm.