Accellis specializes in implementing, supporting, and training on the tools and software that drive today’s fast-paced law firms. Tools that streamline, manage and share critical case, contact and calendar information – all in an easy and efficient solution that truly fits your business needs. Whether you’re installing a new practice management system, a document management system or need help integrating your billing system – Accellis has the team and experience to make it happen.
Accellis Legal Application Consulting Services
Accellis offers a wide range of consulting services that are customized to meet your needs. We can help you select a solution, assist with the implementation and training, convert historical information into new systems, and everything in between.
And, we’re so confident in our software engineering and consulting skills that we often flat-fee our software projects. Find peace of mind, budget control and industry-leading consulting all in one dynamic team.
Accellis software consulting solutions include:
A successful law firm depends on smart practice management. A good practice management system should allow you to manage your phone calls, emails, documents, billable time, and virtually every piece of information in your practice. We focus on providing solutions and support to cover your firm’s administrative office tasks.
Accellis Technology Group is certified in all of the industry-leading practice management systems on the market today including:
Our suite of Billing & Accounting services designed to help your firm reduce overhead and increase billable time. Our team of experts can handle the most complex legal billing, accounting and technical issues, so you can focus on what matters most – your clients.
- Automate your accounting & bookkeeping processes
- Reduce time and billing duplication and error
- Generate custom productivity & financial reports
- Analyze IOLTA bank accounts
- Ensure trust compliance in record keeping
- Simplify bank reconciliation, payroll and check writing
- Assist with accounting changes, mergers & cut-overs
- Assess current software & cost of ownership
We implement fully integrated and standalone billing and accounting systems. We can customize your bill templates, enter opening balances, create custom task, event, and billing codes, render simple and complex productivity and profitability reporting, and help you automate and standardize the way you work with payables, receivables, trust / IOLTA / retainer accounts, and more.
Accellis Technology Group supports nearly all of the industry-leading document management and automation systems on the market today including:
The traditional law office uses a ton of paper because that is the way it has always been done. We help our clients overcome those fears – paper is expensive, hard to share, hard to search, and expensive to store! Using Document Management – we help our clients improve the process of more effectively saving, converting, categorizing and storing documents (or any digital file) electronically. It greatly improves not only the way you save but makes finding and managing documents (and emails, research, etc.) significantly more efficient.
Accellis Technology Group is certified in all of the industry-leading document management and automation systems on the market today including:
Accellis Managed Software Services for Amicus Attorney® and Worldox® offers all of the advantages that come with maintaining upgrades and support for the software that drives your legal practice. That leaves valuable staff free to focus on the core business instead of IT issues and user demands.
The following services areas included in the Accellis Managed Software Services program at one, low annual rate:
- Full version upgrades
- Continual security updates & patches
- Live end-user training
- Discounted consulting rates
Benefits of Accellis Managed Software program for your firm:
- Agility – Stay on top of the constant advancements in in the software without shouldering the costs alone. Accellis Managed Software Services allows your firm to stay on top of new developments and scale systems to meet expansion for a fraction of the cost.
- Deliver faster adoption of new features – By keeping the software investments current with the latest release, your firm benefits from the most up-to-date applications and features. It also allows employees to leverage new technologies throughout the organization and help keep pace in today’s competitive marketplace.
- Affordability – At just $100 per user* per year, Accellis Managed Software Services is a less expensive option than traditional maintenance and upgrades, which can range from $2000 – $8000.
*Minimum purchase of 5 users or $500 per year required.
Our Happy Clients
“Bottom line for me is that our success can be directly linked to the work Accellis has done. Our legal professionals, both staff and attorneys, can focus their entire day on the practice of law, as many of the things that Accellis has recommended to us or designed for us all makes our work easier, more efficient, and ultimately more profitable.”
Jeffrey E. Kaman, Esq.
Kaman & Cusimano, LLC
“Having an Amicus [consultant] along with network support is key. Colleen is always helpful and can answer anything I bring to her…The service Accellis has given my practice over the last 15 years has been excellent and I would recommend them highly to another company.”
Victoria E. Schafer
Victoria Schafer, Attorney at Law