Accellis Legal Application Consulting Services
- Time Matters®
- Amicus Attorney®
We’re even as knowledgeable as the rest on those systems who do not offer certification status like ProLaw®, Needles®, and more.
- Automate your accounting & bookkeeping processes
- Reduce time and billing duplication and error
- Generate custom productivity & financial reports
- Analyze IOLTA bank accounts
- Ensure trust compliance in record keeping
- Simplify bank reconciliation, payroll and check writing
- Assist with accounting changes, mergers & cut-overs
- Assess current software & cost of ownership
We implement fully integrated and standalone billing and accounting systems. We can customize your bill templates, enter opening balances, create custom task, event, and billing codes, render simple and complex productivity and profitability reporting, and help you automate and standardize the way you work with payables, receivables, trust / IOLTA / retainer accounts, and more.
Document Automation is the process of automating the assembly of a document. This is done by taking complex legal documents, finding out where the variables and computations in those documents are, and then programming that logic into the document template and interview. Once implemented, document templates allow you to answer a few questions and produce impeccable legal documents in minutes rather than hours. A must have for any firm with a document production focused practice.
And, we’re so confident in our software engineering and consulting skills that we often flat-fee our software projects. Find peace of mind, budget control and industry-leading consulting all in one dynamic team.