We’re giving away a Technology Audits to three (3) law firms or law organizations throughout the U.S. during the month of May! As part of this audit, we will evaluate your servers, computers, firewall, printers, software, backups, anti-virus, security systems and more. This audit will provide invaluable insight into your IT infrastructure – which can be used to plan your future IT direction, make changes to improve security, performance, help minimize risk, and to create new efficiencies. At a minimum, you’ll receive key takeaways that result in immediate and measurable business value for your firm. This comes at no cost or obligation to you. This drawing ends May 30th, 2014 – enter today!
Your Technology Audit includes:
- Network Hardware & Equipment Analysis – Includes servers, PCs, switches, routers, firewall, printers, licensing, patches, updates, CPU, memory, and disk space usage and availability
- Backup & Data Retention Policy Review – Includes backup schemes, policies, data retention and disaster recovery planning
- Security Evaluation – Includes anti-virus, malware, spyware, spam, firewall and content filtering
- Expert Advice & Feedback – Accellis will analyze your network data and provide a thorough review of the overall health of your network while identifying opportunities to create new efficiencies and improve network reliability
- See the Technology Audit outline (PDF)
Enter to win:
No purchase necessary. This audit comes at no cost or obligation to you. Qualifying participants must be a law firm, government, non-profit or legal organization within the United States. Contest ends May 30th, 2014. Winners will be announced the week of June 1st, 2014. Accellis offers comprehensive law firm audit service to help ensure your IT network, documentation and business procedures are aligned with your business goals. Learn more about our Risk & Compliance Services here.