Help Us Build Something Amazing
Are you an ascending IT professional ready to take the next step in your career? Accellis Technology Group, a six-time Weatherhead 100 winner and top 501 Managed Service Provider, has openings at our newly renovated office in Valley View, Ohio.
We’re growing quickly and have some aggressive goals. All we need is someone that can help take us to the top. We have a very talented group of people, and while we are growing, we try to maintain a friendly environment where people really want to work. You don’t have to take our word for it though – here are some quotes from your future team members:
I enjoy the team oriented atmosphere. I also enjoy the fact that any employee can truly affect change in the company and help make things better for everybody. – Alex I.
Roles We Need
Accellis Technology Group, an award-winning leader in providing technology solutions to multiple industries, is looking to add high-quality talent to our consulting team at our Cleveland office. This is a great position for those who thrive on challenges, enjoy working with technology, and want an opportunity for career development in a high-growth industry. Accellis provides all product training and certifications – all you need is the right approach, a great attitude and the desire to be a true professional in the technology industry.
- Provide implementation, configuration, testing, troubleshooting and training for one or more of the following management system categories (consultants are provided with necessary advanced training for each application):
- Document Management including but not limited to Worldox and NetDocuments
- IT Strategy Project Management for applications such as SharePoint and Microsoft Office 365
- General Practice Management
- Other various applications
- As appropriate, advise clients on best practices and procedures within their business operations.
- Provide remote support and end-user training on the above applications.
- Deliver consulting and documentation support for various IT, Cybersecurity, Networking and Strategic Planning projects.
- Effectively estimate and manage project work to ensure completion in a timely manner.
- Communicate (written and verbal) with all levels of client resources in an effective and professional manner.
- Effectively self-manage time, priorities and resources to deliver the highest standard of consulting services.
- Four-year college degree (Computer Science or related degree preferred) and/or related work experience.
- Solid understanding of Windows operating systems, networking terminology and database structures/functionality.
- Understanding of basic business operations and desire to learn new technologies.
- Excellent written, verbal and technical skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable interacting with management-level executives and attorneys.
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
- Some travel required.
For the right candidate, Accellis offers:
- A company culture that believes in teamwork, service, humility, professionalism, reliability, and optimism. Oh, and good humor too.
- Paid cell phone including data plan
- In-house, as well as on-location product specific training (may require short-term travel)
- Excellent medical and dental benefits
- IRA with company match after one year
- Paid vacation
- Paid technical training and paid time off for study/test prep
- Company quarterly profit sharing
- Performance-oriented income potential
If you are a results-oriented professional looking for a rewarding career in a high-growth industry, send your resume to: [email protected].
Are you an ascending system engineer ready to take the next step in your career? Accellis Technology Group, a five-time Weatherhead 100 winner, and Top 501 Managed Service Provider has an immediate opening for a System Engineer at our office in Valley View, Ohio.
We need someone who can (1) provide excellent customer service to our professional services clients, (2) have experience and a good grasp of Microsoft stack of technologies (Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange Server, Windows desktop OSes) as well as excellent general network and IT troubleshooting skills, and (3) help contribute to internal and external initiatives to benefit fellow employees and clients.
What you need for this position:
- 2-4 years of experience providing IT support
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows domain administration
- Strong knowledge of networking technologies
- Experience with VMware ESXi or SharePoint are preferred
- MCSA or VCP are preferred
- Strong researching and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service, communication, and writing skills
- A hunger for making things more efficient
- Excellent follow-through with minimal management
- And the most important, the will and drive to self-teach and “figure things out”
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be joining a team that recognizes and rewards great ideas—and you’ll have the freedom, tools, and resources to devote to those ideas. You’ll be collaborating with other passionate, savvy and (at least in our opinion) funny co-workers. And you’ll be working in our newly renovated office in Valley View — away from downtown traffic, where you’ll enjoy caffeinated beverages, snacks, and the occasional nerf gun brawl. Additionally, you’ll receive:
Competitive benefits – We offer medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, paid vacations and holidays, paid cell phone, and performance incentives.
Friendly environment – We believe the best decisions and ideas come from the bottom up. Above all, we encourage collaboration, service, and teamwork.
Passionate people – We reward our employees for their passion and ideas. The result? High retention rates, great employee feedback and an enormous sense of pride.
If you’ve got a strong background with supporting IT and are excited to take your career to the next step with a company who is positioned for growth, apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: 2+ years