Help Us Build Something Amazing
Are you an ascending IT professional ready to take the next step in your career? Accellis Technology Group, a six-time Weatherhead 100 winner and top 501 Managed Service Provider, has openings at our newly renovated office in Valley View, Ohio.
We’re growing quickly and have some aggressive goals. All we need is someone that can help take us to the top. We have a very talented group of people, and while we are growing, we try to maintain a friendly environment where people really want to work. You don’t have to take our word for it though – here are some quotes from your future team members:
I enjoy working with everyone here. The “Family-esque” relationship with my co-workers is something that I wouldn’t normally get anywhere else. I like the work, I like the clients and I like how the issues that arise are not the same humdrum problems you’d see working other places. – Jason, S.
Roles We Need
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems through discussion with users
- Assist in management services for our clients including, but not limited to, server environments, client desktop environments and network infrastructure
- Act as a support contact for specific applications / business solutions and emergency support
- Work closely with other members of the team to ensure a well-coordinated implementation effort for other Accellis products and services
- Monitor and document the progress of tickets within management system
- Provide verbal and written communication with the highest level of professionalism
- Must have minimum of 3-5 years of experience in similar field
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with networking technologies including: Windows 2003 / 2008 / 2012 Server including Active Directory, Windows Exchange Server, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, SMTP, POP3, Terminal Services including Citrix, Cisco Products, WAN/LAN Concepts
- VMware and Hyper-V
- Microsoft Certification (MCSA or higher) strongly desired, but not required
- Cisco Certification (CCNA) strongly desired, but not required
- Experience with LabTech and ConnectWise desired
- Experience in Windows Environments
- Comfortable in a small firm environment
- Strong communication skills and comfortable interacting with every level of client
- Reliable transportation and clear driving record
- Must be highly motivated and possess strong problem-solving skills
What you need for this position:
- A passion for increasing brand awareness through web site, social media, blogs, emails, SEO, PPC and other digital marketing tactics
- Strong understanding of inbound marketing, including experience using marketing automation software, preferably HubSpot, CMS (WordPress), CRMs and social media platforms
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social media advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages, conversion forms and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics and ability to provide reports and interpret data
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns and other ad serving tools
- Basic skills in Adobe Photoshop or design software, HTML and CSS
- To-be up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Innovative thinking, willing to test and experiment messaging and channels to improve results
- Be proactive, energetic, self-starter looking to have a significant impact on business success
- 3+ years B2B digital marketing experience preferred
- A hunger for making things more efficient
- Excellent follow-through with minimal management
- And the most important, the will and drive to self-teach and “figure things out”
As a Marketing Specialist you will:
- Manage/update website as needed
- Create landing pages for marketing campaigns
- Manage blog topic idea list
- Manage blog posting and optimization
- Manage and execute social media advertising
- Partner with the Director of Technology and Director of Sales to gather industry feedback to make sure we are creating campaigns relevant to market needs
- Manage all conference logistics and materials for our conferences
- Monitor industry leaders/associations for key topics and trends that Accellis should address
- Monitor competition – how does Accellis compare?
- Manage and report on all marketing department ROIs and KPIs – social, SEO, web site, webinars, blogs, email, etc.
- Develop email segmentation strategies and qualify leads for the sales team by
- implementing and testing lead scoring systems
- Continue to educate yourself on marketing best practices and try new thing
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be joining a team that recognizes and rewards great ideas—and you’ll have the freedom, tools, and resources to devote to those ideas. You’ll be collaborating with other passionate, savvy and (at least in our opinion) funny coworkers. And you’ll be working in our newly renovated office in Valley View — away from downtown traffic, where you’ll enjoy caffeinated beverages, snacks, and the occasional nerf gun brawl.
If you’ve got a strong background with inbound marketing and are excited to take your career to the next step with a company who is positioned for growth, apply today!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assess and test customer cyber infrastructure and applications
- Perform vulnerability assessments, vulnerability scanning, reporting, and remediation recommendations
- Develop, revise and maintain policies and procedures for regulatory compliance programs, risk management, SOC2 compliance, SAS 70, PCI compliance and HIPPA compliance
- Provide subject matter expertise in areas of authentication, authorization, network security, application security, and attack and defense techniques and countermeasures
- Continue education and in-depth knowledge of cyber security technologies
- Educate Accellis Technology Group on cyber security challenges and ways to mitigate risk
- Develop or use scripts and utilities to automate assessment and analysis
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in similar field
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and/or Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) desired, but not required. Accellis will provide certification assistance for the right individual.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiarity with and understanding of current hacking techniques, vulnerability disclosures, and data breach incidents.
- Well-versed in secure internetworking technologies, such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, intrusion prevention systems and VPNs as they relate to the external security posture of a client organization
- Knowledge of network and web architectures & technologies
- Highly motivated and possess strong problem-solving skills