Help Us Build Something Amazing
Are you an ascending IT professional ready to take the next step in your career? Accellis Technology Group, a eight-time Weatherhead 100 winner and top 501 Managed Service Provider, has openings at our newly renovated office in Valley View, Ohio.
We’re growing quickly and have some aggressive goals. All we need is someone that can help take us to the top. We have a very talented group of people, and while we are growing, we try to maintain a friendly environment where people really want to work. You don’t have to take our word for it though – here are some quotes from your future team members:
I enjoy the team oriented atmosphere. I also enjoy the fact that any employee can truly affect change in the company and help make things better for everybody. – Alex I.
Roles We Need
We’re looking for incredible people to help us be incredible.
Our mission at Accellis Technology Group is to deliver the highest level of technology services within a framework of exceptional customer experiences. We believe in our employees, their goals and aspirations, their morals and their culture. We look to reward those individuals with a fun and hard-working environment that delivers the professional, personal and yes – financial – returns we are all seeking.
I get it… Accellis Technology Group is awesome. But, what’s the position all about…?
We are seeking a person to add to our rockstar service team. This individual will be placed onsite, full time (40 hours per week) in Middleburgh Heights, OH. The majority of this position will be spent at our 200-end user manufacturing client but will also come back to Accellis, on occasion, to cross train and learn to support our other clients. While onsite, the Systems Engineer will work with a dedicated client team including Procurement, Account Manager, and Director of Client Services to ensure client satisfaction and resolution of all incidents and requests. The Account Manager is responsible for vCIO, IT Roadmap, and all sales related activities, though the Account Manager works closely with this Systems Engineer to ensure proposed solutions meet client requirements. Your number one priority is to provide excellent customer service to one of our cherished clients, keep them happy AND assist with their technology issues and directives at the same time.
How do I know if I’m a good fit for this job?
It’s a pretty simple, really. Be nice. Be friendly. Be smart. Don’t stop until it’s fixed.
- You must have a bright personality that will help defuse situations.
- You need great listening skills, so that you can get a clear reading of the root of the
- problem (we don’t like fixing symptoms here).
- You need excellent documentation skills, so that you can create a case in our ticketing system and clearly communicate the issue in plain English.
- You need a solid foundation of technology skills – this means you probably have about two years in the IT industry already.
- You need to be a sponge. Success depends on your ability to soak up knowledge as you.
- Your Google skills better be on point. It’s not always about what you know, but how quick you are at finding a solution when you don’t know.
- However, you need to know when to throw in the towel and ask for help from the escalation team or route your ticket appropriately to the subject matter expert.
- You need to have mad follow-up and follow-through action. No ticket left behind!
What specific skills should I have?
- Daily experience using a ticketing system and remote management platform.
- Documentation of processes and procedures in IT Glue and the client’s SharePoint Online including maintenance of how-to documentation in SPO.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve issues related to:
- Microsoft technologies: Windows Server (including AD DS, Group Policy, file shares, permissions, etc.), Office 365, SQL, SharePoint, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft RDS, etc.
- SonicWall, ShoreTel, pring, e/Vault/Carbonite, etc.
- Software applications such as Office, Adobe, UPS Worldship, S2K (by VAI), Cognos, Smoothie, Tableau, Salesforce, Demand Works, Cleo/Extol EDI, Qlickview, Voya, and Wavelink.
Accellis Technology Group:Why Work Here?
Technology company in fast growth mode. Be part of a winning team doing amazing things. Accellis Technology Group provides outsourced IT services to businesses with 50 to 1500 employees. Our clients often hire us because they have outgrown their “mom and pop” IT provider, and are looking for an organization with solid processes, solid systems and an even more solid staff behind them. We’ve been in business since 2002 and are recognized as one of the largest MSPs in Florida. With solid partnerships, excellent leadership and a fantastic culture, Accellis Technology Group is unstoppable. Come be a part of it.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Health, vision, and dental benefits included.
- Performance based incentives.
- Generous bonus levels.
- Full on the job training & support.
- Fun working environment and culture.
- Great opportunity for advancement.
- Unlimited paid time off (vacation).
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.