In Cleveland, justice has a sound and it will be heard loud and clear at the House of Blues, Thursday, June 18, when six bands featuring local judges and attorneys start to bang guitars and drums as a fundraiser for The Legal Aid Society of Cleveland. The annual summer fundraiser, Jam for Justice, helps raise funds for the Legal Aid’s work to ensure health, safety, shelter and economic security for the Cleveland community. Last year, over 850 guests enjoyed food, drinks, and music performed by featured artists.
As a proud sponsor of the event, Accellis will be hosting an after party for VIP clients and invited guests in the Foundation room at the House of Blues. The Legal Aid Society does so much to help the Cleveland community and to connect individuals in need with people that can help. Accellis is thrilled to contribute and be part of such a great organization.
This year’s event features music drawing on various influences and styles:
- Faith & Whiskey plays classic and punk rock and ska from the 70’s and 80’s, and features Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Judge Mike Donnelly and other attorneys and professionals.
- Luke Lindberg & the Hung Jury has a softer sound, covering acoustic and folk rock.
- The No Name Band includes 11 Cleveland-area attorneys playing music including Motown, American rock and British invasion music.
- Just Us was founded by Lorain County Common Pleas Judge Jim Miraldi and includes professionals and musicians from Lorain County.
- Out of Order spotlights attorney Vince Ruffa playing music like Black Keys, Green Day and Kings of Leon.
- Gringo Stew plays Tex-Mex, country and Southern Rock.
- Jon Leiken and Friends performing original novelty songs.
Tickets for Jam for Justice can be purchased for $50 at www.lasclev.org/event/2015jam/. The event takes place on Thursday, June 18th at 5:30pm at the House of Blues in Cleveland.