Designed specifically for law firms, Amicus software solutions are used by tens of thousands of law firms around the world every day to manage their busy practices. Amicus Attorney Premium Edition is the ultimate in practice management, designed for legal professionals who want the best. Intuitive and easy to use, Amicus offers superior functionality and is powerful, flexible and scalable for firms of all sizes.
- Full Practice Management – Amicus has all the features you would expect in the professional side of practice management including matter management, calendaring, task management, contacts, phone calls, document management and reporting.
- Mobility – Amicus Anywhere gives you a real-time connection through a browser – providing all the core functionality someone working outside the office would need. You get the advantages of cloud, and the powerful that comes with the features of the desktop Premium Edition.
- Document Management – From a single, centralized location you can have quick and easy access to all documents on Amicus files, contacts and events. Manage your own or firm-wide documents.
- Integrated Knowledge Management – The Library in Amicus Attorney is a unique knowledge management tool that integrates legal research into your client matter files and the balance of your practice management. Using the Library, you can keep all of your information resources, such as research memos, opinion letters, factums, online services and Internet or Intranet sites at your fingertips.
The Accellis consulting team has a proven track record of successful Amicus Attorney support as is evidenced by our consistent nomination to the Amicus President’s Club each year. Our Amicus Attorney support services include:
- Installation & technical support
- Data conversions & system integrations
- Ongoing maintenance including upgrades, patches, user training & more
Learn more today!
Contact us today to see how Accellis can help your firm become more efficient and profitable!
Amicus Attorney® software solutions are used by tens of thousands of law firms around the world every day to manage their busy practices. Designed by lawyers, for lawyers – Amicus Attorney’s suite of products each offer an intuitive interface backed by powerful functionality. Intuitive and easy to use, Amicus Attorney offers superior functionality and is powerful, flexible and scalable for firms of all sizes.
The Accellis consulting team has a proven track record of successful Amicus Attorney support as is evidenced by our consistent nomination to the Amicus President’s Club each year. The President’s Club designation includes only those members who consistently achieve the highest sales and support across the nation each year. Amicus Attorney support services from Accellis include:
- Discovery efforts with each new project that define and document key processes and procedures in use at each firm including practice specific workflow requirements and potential ‘bottlenecks’ that could be lowering efficiency and productivity
- Delivery of a client specific ‘Getting Ready Guide’ that clearly defines project deliverables, roles, responsibilities and timelines for most any project
- Complete customization of the Amicus Attorney system to meet the information, productivity and integration needs of the firm
- Conversion of historical case, contact, calendar and other information into Amicus Attorney
- Integration with other 3rd party billing, document management or accounting systems
- Complete database setup and configuration
- Complete end-user training and on-site support
- On-going support and maintenance including upgrades, patches, user training and much more
Contact us today to find out how we can ensure the best possible Amicus Attorney installation for your firm.