Designed by lawyers for lawyers, Amicus Attorney software offers an intuitive, easy to use platform created to work precisely the way you do. Amicus Cloud runs entirely in your browser, allowing you to manage your practice anywhere, anytime, on any device. Secure and reliable, with amazing email integration, Amicus Cloud offers practice management on a higher level.
- Full Practice Management – Amicus Cloud has all the features you would expect in the professional side of practice management including matter management, calendaring, task management, contacts, phone calls, document management and reporting.
- Time & Billing – Amicus takes care of things on the time & billing side too with tools to help you manage your time entries, expenses, trust accounts and fully-integrated billing.
- Email Integration – Most practice management systems, be they on-premise or cloud, require you to go to each email, click a “connect” button of sorts and/or forward each email to a specific email address so they are stored in the software suite. In Amicus Cloud, email lives and operates in Amicus. It doesn’t link with Exchange; it doesn’t sync with Exchange; the two (Amicus and Exchange) are fully interwoven – a first in the market.
- Microsoft Exchange Integration – One of the key ingredients to the magic in Amicus Cloud is that Microsoft® Exchange® has been built right into it. So all the advantages of this world-leading system become just a part of your solution.
The Accellis consulting team has a proven track record of successful Amicus Attorney support as is evidenced by our consistent nomination to the Amicus President’s Club each year. Our Amicus Attorney support services include:
- Installation & technical support
- Data conversions & system integrations
- Ongoing maintenance including upgrades, patches, user training & more
Learn more today!
Contact us today to see how Accellis can help your firm become more efficient and profitable!