Worldox and Accellis Technology Group are presenting a 2016 Cybersecurity Roadshow!
Join us and your peers for FREE cocktails and hors d’oeuvres at the The City Club of Cleveland. Get ready to learn some immensely powerful tips and management approaches designed to safeguard your digital files firm from today’s growing cyber threats.
During this Roadshow, we’ll dive into Worldox technology and how it helps clients ensure compliance with ABA rules and protect your documents. We’ll offer practical guidance and strategies for Worldox users, law firm administrators, and IT managers looking to secure their documents and protect their sensitive client, business and employee information.
You’ll leave with a collection of practical tips for improving security and protecting your data.
After attending this event, you’ll learn
- Why security matters and benefits of having a cybersecurity plan
- Four essential parts of a cybersecurity plan
- Best practices for securing your digital files
- Important steps for proper setup and configuration of a document management system
- How to securely handle documents inside and outside the office
- Critical elements of creating a training and usage program
- Tips for preventing data loss and exposure
Who should attend?
- Attorneys & Managing Partners
- IT Managers / CIOs
- Law Firm Administrators
- Worldox Users & Administrators
Presented by Rebecca Sattin, CIO of World Software Corporation; Joseph Marquette, President of Accellis Technology Group; John Roth, Document Management Consultant at Accellis Technology Group
**Approved for 1.5 hours of CLE Credit**