Join us for a free presentation on how to share and collaborate on documents with clients securely and efficiently. Get ready to learn some powerful tips and approaches designed to safeguard your digital files and improve collaboration on legal documents with clients and opposing council.
When: Thu, Aug 25, 2016 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT
During this webinar, we’ll dive into NetDocuments technology and how it enables you to share sensitive client documents w/out exposing them to theft via email. We’ll offer practical guidance and strategies for Attorneys, legal professionals, law firm administrators, and NetDocuments users looking to share their documents without exposing their sensitive client information.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why security matters and benefits of having a cyber-security plan
- Four essential parts of a cyber-security plan
- Best practices for securing your digital files
- Important steps for proper setup and configuration of a document management system
- How to securely handle documents inside and outside the office
- Critical elements of creating a training and usage program
- Tips for preventing data loss and exposure
Who should attend?
- Attorneys & Legal Professionals
- Law Firm Administrators
- NetDocuments Users & Prospects
Presented by John Roth, Document Management Consultant at Accellis Technology Group and Mike Sanders, Senior Solutions Expert at NetDocuments