A comprehensive guide to understanding your threats & building a security plan to keep your information safe
Amid the seemingly never ending reports regarding the latest cyber security breaches is a key question that never seems to get answered – what, exactly, are we at risk from, and what are we supposed to do about it?
Download this comprehensive overview of the cyber security risks facing the legal industry today, and which threats are most likely to impact your firm. You’ll receive key tips from industry experts, as well as a step-by-step guide to building a security plan that can withstand outside scrutiny and safeguard your important information.
After reading this guide, you’ll learn:
- Which threats are most relevant to the legal industry
- What type of information you need to protect
- Who’s gaining access to your information without you knowing (and how)
- How to identify which assets your firm needs to protect
- How to build & implement a Written Information Security Plan (WISP)
- Your responsibilities to protect client information as an attorney (and your obligations if a breach occurs)
- Basic controls your firm MUST have in place today (if you do nothing else)
- Preview Pages 1- 6