Get a Free Network & Security Audit
Find out if your IT infrastructure measures up to industry standards
An Network & Security Audit from Accellis will provide invaluable insight into your IT infrastructure – which can be used to plan your future IT direction. At a minimum, you’ll receive key takeaways that result in immediate value for your firm.
- Gain invaluable insight into your IT infrastructure
- Understand your security and risk posture
- Improve security, minimize risk, and create new efficiencies
- Position your firm towards growth and long-term stability
- View Sample Outline
As part of this exclusive offer, you’ll receive:
- Network Hardware & Equipment Analysis – We collect performance, security, and connectivity metrics on all network devices and interpret data and make recommendations and point out any vulnerabilities, bottlenecks, or areas for improvement.
- Backup & Data Retention Policy Review – Accellis evaluates how backups are being handled and identify any applicable hardware, software, or procedures that could improve data retention, data security, and cost-effectiveness.
- Security Evaluation – We evaluate all security assets, including definitions updates and scans, and look for uniformity, centralized control, and other key areas that improve security.
- Expert Advice & Feedback – We deliver our analysis and recommendations at no cost or obligation to you.
We’ve grown to appreciate Accellis not as a typical vendor or service provider, but truly a partner in our practice. I trust them completely with our most sacred asset other than our people: our technology. They are knowledgeable, dependable, and innovative. – Jeff K., Kaman & Cusimano
Accellis is head and shoulders above any competitor and continues to exceed our expectations. All members of their team are friendly, professional, and highly knowledgeable in their field but what truly sets them apart is the rare feeling that we are getting far more than we pay and never having hidden fees. I only wish we had partnered with Accellis much sooner as it has positively impacted our firm and our budget. – Audra D., Wickens Herzer Panza Cook & Batista Co.