Just because you are on the go, doesn’t mean that you can’t have access to your email. In fact, there are quite a few different ways to access your Outlook when you do not have your desktop computer. Today, we’ll walk you through how to login into and navigate the office.com portal.
Step 1: Type in office.com into your web browser address bar.
Step 2: Use your credentials to log into office.com.
Step 3: Next, use the app launcher (six squares in the upper left-hand corner) or the quilt (upper 1/3 of the screen) upon logging in.
You now have access to all the different apps that are available in Office 365. These apps include:
- Outlook gives access to email, contacts, calendar.
- OneDrive enables access to files that have already been uploaded.
- Web versions of the Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) allow users to edit files on the go.
- Office communication apps such as Yammer, Teams, and more.
Using the Outlook Portal
The online Outlook portal has a few differences from the standard desktop application.
- Notifications will appear next to the bell in the upper right-hand corner and will update in real time.
- Your mail can be found in the center pane and you have the option to view all mail or you’re your focused inbox.
- Existing folders are down the left-hand side of the screen and the reading pane is on the far right.
Now you know how to access your email no matter what computer you are using.