Clio is a web-based law firm practice management and billing system. Designed for solo and smaller firms, Clio requires no installation and can be run from a web browser. Clio is secured by VeriSign, Truste and MacAfee Secure, allowing them to offer both privacy and security for your data. Web-based means no software to install, no server to update and the ability to use PCs, Macs or smartphones or even an iPad to manage your practice. Clio is the smarter, easier and effective way to manage your practice.
- Complete configuration to meet the information, productivity and integration needs of the firm
- Conversion of historical case, contact, calendar and other information into Clio
- Integration with other 3rd party billing, document management or accounting systems
- Complete database setup and configuration
- Complete end-user training and on-site support
- On-going support and maintenance including upgrades, patches, user training and much more
Related ResourcesVIEW ALL
Accellis can manage nearly every aspect of your Clio installation. Contact us today to find out how we can ensure the best possible Clio installation for your firm.