Accellis specializes in implementing, supporting, and training on the tools and software that drive today’s fast-paced law firms. Tools and software that streamline, manage and share critical case, contact and calendar information – all in an easy and efficient solution that truly fits your firm’s specific needs.
Whether you’re installing a new practice management system, exploring a document management system or integrating your billing system – Accellis Technology Group has the industry experts and the experience to make it happen.
Accellis Legal Software Consulting
Accellis offers a wide range of consulting services that are customized to meet your needs. We can help you select a solution, assist with the implementation and training, convert historical information into new systems, and everything in between.
And, we’re so confident in our software engineering and consulting skills that we often flat-fee our software projects. Find peace of mind, budget control and industry-leading consulting all in one dynamic team.
Accellis software consulting solutions include:
A successful law firm of the future will depend on smart and automated practice management. A good practice management system should allow you to seamlessly manage your phone calls, emails, documents, billable time, and virtually every other piece of information in your practice. We focus on providing solutions that will automate your firm’s administrative tasks.
Accellis Technology Group is certified in all of the industry-leading practice management systems on the market today including:
Our suite of Billing & Accounting service is designed to help your firm reduce overhead and increase billable time. Our team of industry experts can handle the most complex legal billing, accounting, and technical issues, so you can focus on what matters most – your clients.
- Automate your accounting and bookkeeping processes
- Reduce time and billing duplication and error
- Generate custom productivity and financial reports
- Analyze IOLTA bank accounts
- Ensure trust compliance in record keeping
- Simplify bank reconciliation, payroll and check writing
- Assist with accounting changes, mergers, and cut-overs
- Assess current software and cost of ownership
We implement fully integrated and stand-alone billing and accounting systems. We can customize your bill templates and enter opening balances. We can also create custom tasks, events, and billing codes. We can render simple or complex productivity and profitability reporting. Additionally, we can help you automate and standardize the way you work with payable, receivable, trust/IOLTA/retainer accounts, and much more.
Accellis Technology Group supports nearly all of the industry-leading document management and automation systems on the market today including:
The traditional law office uses a ton of paper. We help our clients manage these documents – paper is expensive, hard to share, hard to search, and expensive to store! We help law firms improve the process of effective saving, converting, categorizing and storing documents (or any digital file) electronically using Document Management. It greatly improves not only the way you save the documents but makes finding and managing them significantly more efficient.
Accellis Technology Group is certified in all of the industry-leading document management and automation systems on the market today, including but not limited to:
Accellis Managed Software Service of Worldox® offers advantages such as maintaining upgrades and support for the software. Leaving the IT work to us means that you will have more time to focus on the core business.
The following service areas are included in the Accellis Managed Software Services program at one, low annual rate:
- Full version upgrades
- Continual security updates & patches
- Live end-user training
- Discounted consulting rates
Benefits of Accellis Managed Software program for your firm:
- Agility – Stay on top of the constant advancements in in the software without shouldering the costs alone. Accellis Managed Software Services allows your firm to stay on top of new developments and scale systems to meet expansion for a fraction of the cost.
- Deliver faster adoption of new features – By keeping the software investments current with the latest release, your firm benefits from the most up-to-date applications and features. It also allows employees to leverage new technologies throughout the organization and help keep pace in today’s competitive marketplace.
- Affordability – At just $100 per user* per year, Accellis Managed Software Services is a less expensive option than traditional maintenance and upgrades, which can range from $2000 – $8000.
*Minimum purchase of 5 users or $500 per year required.
Our Happy Clients
“Bottom line for me is that our success can be directly linked to the work Accellis has done. Our legal professionals, both staff and attorneys, can focus their entire day on the practice of law, as many of the things that Accellis has recommended to us or designed for us all makes our work easier, more efficient, and ultimately more profitable.”
Jeffrey E. Kaman, Esq.
Kaman & Cusimano, LLC
“Having an Amicus [consultant] along with network support is key. Colleen is always helpful and can answer anything I bring to her…The service Accellis has given my practice over the last 15 years has been excellent and I would recommend them highly to another company.”
Victoria E. Schafer
Victoria Schafer, Attorney at Law