With so many advancements in the world of technology, lawyers have thousands of options for tools throughout their practice. The pace at which new products are being introduced – all promising to save you time and money – has never been faster.
That’s why we published The ULTIMATE Legal IT Product Comparison Guide. We’ve compiled all of the beginning research for you! Now you can explore the features of today’s leading law office software and security solutions so you can compare apples-to-apples. There is a lot of information to cover, so we packed everything into simple charts, which you can view quickly and decide which product(s) may fit your need.
In this guide, you’ll learn about:
- The top law office software and security solutions in the industry
- Side-by-side comparison of each solution
- Review/compare key features, technology, and pricing
We’ve reviewed over 50 products, including:
- On-Premise Practice Management – Amicus Attorney, Time Matters, Practice Master & more
- Cloud Practice Management – Clio, MyCase, Firm Manager, Rocket Matter & more
- Document Management – Worldox, NetDocuments, iManage, MetaJure
- Time Tracking – Chrometa, iTimeKeep, Time 59, & more
- File Sharing – Dropbox, Box, TitanFile, WatchDox
- Online Backup – Datto, Barracuda, Axcient, Symantec & more
- Spam Filtering – Mailprotector, Symantec, Sendio & more
- AntiVirus – Symantec, Sophos, Webroot, Trend Micro, Avast!