Accellis is excited to announce a new feature for scheduled tickets called Time Zest. We have been beta testing this for three weeks and have our final beta test with various clients the week of 6/22/2020. Starting the week of July 6, 2020, Accellis will begin rolling this feature out to all of our clients.
Here are the Benefits:
- Time Zest offers a scheduled time frame that fits your schedule
- Guaranteed time for support
- No more phone tag
- Experience an improved end-user experience
- Our engineers will review every issue before a support call
- For an emergency, call support at 216-662-3200 Opt 3
- Non-emergencies, submit a ticket to email@example.com
- Dispatch will review the ticket and send an invite for the next available engineer. (Note: not all support tickets will need to be scheduled. Dispatch will review the support ticket and send an invite to the next available engineer if applicable).
- Choose a time that fits your schedule.
- It can be scheduled two weeks out.
- The engineer will contact you at the scheduled time.
We are excited about the Time Zest feature and look forward to your feedback. Please feel free to reach out to Tracie Alfano at 216-662-3200 x 110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.